Ingredients for 4 people
- 150 g grated Nazareth Classic
- 1 l apple sorbet
- 40 g panko (bread crumbs)
- Pepper and salt
- 1 tsp cane sugar
- 2 apples
- 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Mix the Nazareth Classic cheese, panko, pepper, salt and cane sugar
- Spread tablespoonful amounts of this mixture in small rounds of about 5 cm in diameter on greaseproof paper and bake these till they are crisp in a preheated oven at 180°.
- Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice into a separate bowl.
- Cut the apples in slices and dip them briefly in the lemon juice.
- Scoop out little balls of the apple sorbet onto a cooled dessert plate. Finish off with the apple slices, cheese biscuits and some lemon zest.