Ingredients for 4 people
- Either one 2-kg block of Nazareth cheese sliced to measure for your vertical grill
- Of 4 slices of Nazareth cheese per guest for your raclette maker
- Black pepper
- 1.5 kg small whole jacket potatoes boiled
- 1 jar of silver skin onions 300 g
- 1 jar of small gherkins 300 g
- 1 jar of large capers 200 g
Clean the skin of the potatoes and boil them in boiling water until they are done.
Cut them in half and place them on the plate along with the onion, capers, lettuce and maybe some pickles.
Place the cheese under the grill or in the raclette pan and wait until it has melted, then pour it over the potatoes. Season with pepper if necessary.